Return and Refund Policy
NON-WARRANTY REFUND POLICY
TALCO Aviation (Bob Fields Aerocessories) will grant credit upon the return of UNUSED parts as follows:
- The part must be returned under an RMA number authorized by TALCO.
- The part must be returned, undamaged, within 30 days of purchase.
- The original purchase price of the part must exceed $50.00
- All paperwork and compliance documentation must be returned with the part.
- Shipping charges for the return are paid by buyer.
- Items returned in compliance with the above requirements will be issued a sales credit in the amount of the original sales price, less a re-stocking charge of either 20% or 30%, at TALCO's discretion, depending on the effort necessary to re-certify the part for resale.
Credits, less the restocking fee, will be disbursed by check within 30 days of return.
RMA's may be obtained by e-mailing us at email@example.com
All products are warranted for twelve months from the date of sale against defects in workmanship and materials. TALCO's only obligation shall be to repair or replace at the manufacturers option the product provided it is returned transportation prepaid to the factory within twelve months from the date of sale.
Defects or failures due to incorrect installation, improper usage or handling, or by any other condition beyond our control, as to any and all of which TALCO will be sole judge, are specifically excluded from this warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights.
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, THERE ARE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES COVERING THE PRODUCTS AND TALCO. SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RELATING TO, OR RESULTING FROM ANY DAMAGE TO, OR DEFECT IN, SAID PRODUCTS. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTY EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, TALCO. HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.